The Marmot Arete 40 Sleeping Bag Benton AR
Hibbett Sporting Goods
1504 Military Rd
Turbyfill's Outdoor Sports
1611A Military Rd
Harmon Outdoors & Sporting Gear
19927 Interstate 30
7320 Alcoa Rd
612 Office Park Dr Ste 2
18033 Interstate 30
Yakety Yak Communications
1212 Military Rd Ste A
Outskirts Bike Shop
3600 Market Pl
Zimmerman's Sports Center
5223 S University Ave
Little Rock, AR
The Marmot Arete 40 Sleeping Bag
Marmot Arete 40 Sleeping Bag
The Marmot Arete sleeping bag is a lightweight, down-filled, mummy-shaped bag that’s made to keep you comfortable and warm in temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit and higher. The bag is insulated with 800 goose down to keep you warm and comes with a lightweight water-repellent shell and nylon lining to keep you dry and comfortable while sleeping. The sleeping bag also has a hood and face muff to keep your head warm. This sleeping bag comes with sewn through baffles to cut down on the weight. The Arete warm-weather sleeping bag comes in both regular and long sizes.
- Comfort rating - Plus 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Average weight regular bag - 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Average weight long bag - 1 lb. 11 oz.
- Shell - Plexus N-100R
- Fill type - 800+ goose down fill
- Fill weight regular bag - 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Fill weight long bag - 1 lb. 11 oz.
- Lining - Omni N-140
- Regular bag length - 6 feet
- Long bag length - 6 feet 6 inches
- Shoulder girth regular bag - 62 inches
- Shoulder girth long bag - 64 inches
- Hip girth regular bag - 58 inches
- Hip girth long bag - 60 inches
- Stuff sack size - 6 x 12 inches
- Water-repellent, windproof, downproof nylon microfiber shell is ultralight, but strong
- Lightweight and compressible
- Ground-level side seams help stop cold air leaks and let the insulation to fully loft
- Six-baffle hood keeps your head warm
- Sewn through baffles helps make ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com