The Marmot Atom Sleeping Bag Gorham ME
Don Grady's Mixed Martial Arts Academy
300 WEST MAIN STREET
Huskies Pro Shop At Usm
The Marmot Atom Sleeping Bag
Marmot Atom +40 Sleeping Bag
The Marmot Atom is a very lightweight, mummy shaped sleeping bag that’s built to keep you comfortable and warm at plus 40 degrees Fahrenheit and above. The sleeping bag is filled with 850 goose down to keep you warm, and it has a Pertex nylon ripstop shell, along with a Pertex nylon taffeta lining. The bag is spacious and it comes in regular length at six feet and a long version at six feet, six inches.
- Comfort rating - 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Average weight regular bag - 1 lb.
- Average weight long bag - 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Shell - Pertex nylon ripstop
- Fill type - 850 Goose down
- Fill weight regular bag - 8 oz.
- Fill weight long bag - 11 oz.
- Lining - Pertex nylon taffeta
- Regular bag length - 6 feet
- Long bag length - 6 feet 6 inches
- Shoulder girth regular bag - 62 inches
- Shoulder girth long bag - 64 inches
- Hip girth regular bag - 58 inches
- Hip girth long bag - 60 inches
- Stuff sack size - 6 x 12 inches
- Pertex® nylon fabric is light, but strong
- 850 fill-power goose down is compressible and warm
- Shorter, hip-length zipper saves weight and packed size
- Face muff lets you tighten hood without it digging into your face
- Down-insulated draft tube is designed to keep the cold out
- Zipper guards help to stop zipper snags
- Locking zippers to keep bag from opening when you toss and turn
- Trapezoidal foot lets your feet move freely and comfortably ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com