The Marmot Helium 15 Sleeping Bag Gorham ME
Don Grady's Mixed Martial Arts Academy
300 WEST MAIN STREET
Huskies Pro Shop At Usm
The Marmot Helium 15 Sleeping Bag
Marmot Helium 15 Sleeping Bag
The Marmot Helium sleeping bag is a lightweight, down-filled, mummy-shaped model that’s made to keep you warm and comfortable in temperatures of 15 degrees Fahrenheit and higher. The bag is filled with 850 goose down to keep you warm and comes with a lightweight, but strong nylon shell and lining to keep you comfortable. The sleeping bag also has a hood to keep your head warm and comes with a hip-length zipper to cut down on weight. The Helium three-season sleeping bag comes in regular and long sizes.
- Comfort rating - Plus 15 degrees Fahrenheit
- Average weight regular bag - 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Average weight long bag - 2 lb.
- Shell - Pertex Quantum N-090 Ripstop
- Fill type - 850+ goose down fill
- Fill weight regular bag - 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Fill weight long bag - 1 lb. 11 oz.
- Lining - Pertex Quantum N-090 Taffeta
- Regular bag length - 6 feet
- Long bag length - 6 feet 6 inches
- Shoulder girth regular bag - 62 inches
- Shoulder girth long bag - 64 inches
- Hip girth regular bag - 58 inches
- Hip girth long bag - 60 inches
- Stuff sack size - 7 x 14 inches
- Filled with certified ultra-light, 850-fill-power goose down for warmth-to weight ratio
- Pertex Quantum nylon shell is very light and strong
- Shorter, hip-length zipper saves weight and pack size
- Face muff lets you tighten hood without it digging into your face
- Down-insulated draft tube keeps the cold out
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com