The Mountain Hardwear Enterprise Daypack Rutherfordton NC
Mecklenberg Entertainment, LLC
519 West Council Street
Leisure Time Amusements
155 Leisure Time Lane
Winston Salem, NC
D. J. Johnny C (Colvard) & Company
4382 Cross Ridge Drive
Bushido karate shotokan
4201 Green road
333 E. Trade St.
Fred Astaire Dance Studio
107 S. Edinburh Dr. Ste 123
Prices and/or Promotions
20% Online Discount!!
Salisbury School of Ballet
126 1/2 East Innes St.
2600 E. Franklin Blvd.
Athletic Performance Center
2400 Sumner Blvd
1727 Bray Drive
The Mountain Hardwear Enterprise Daypack
Mountain Hardwear Enterprise Daypack
The Mountain Hardwear Enterprise daypack is a 2150 cubic inch model that’s made out of strong, water resistant, coated nylon. It’s a front-loading pack that has several zippered and mesh pockets for storing your gear. It also has three padded electronics pockets for your personal items. It comes with padded shoulder straps, a removable waist belt for easy transporting, and a padded air-mesh back panel. Because of its versatility, this daypack is popular with both outdoors people and with students and office workers.
- Body Fabric - 420D Cordura Dobby (DWR finish, Polyurethane coating nylon)
- Bottom fabric - 630D Ballistics Cordura (DWR finish, Polyurethane coating nylon)
- Approximate volume - 2150 cubic inches
- Average weight - 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Access/Loading - Front loading
- Padded air-mesh backpanel for comfort
- Padded S-Curve shoulder straps for added comfort
- Removable webbing waist belt
- Large panel access #10 YKK zipper with reflective piping
- Fleece-lined zippered sunglasses pocket
- Small, zippered flat front pocket with key keeper
- Larger, zippered flat front pocket
- Two padded compartments under top lid
- Stretch mesh side pockets for more storage
- Padded, suspended computer sleeve
- Three padded pockets and multiple organizer sleeves
- Inner zippered mesh pocket
- Front grab handle ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com