The Mountain Hardwear Enterprise Daypack Rutherfordton NC
315 Webb Road
Mecklenberg Entertainment, LLC
519 West Council Street
Fayetteville Soccer Club
445 Treetop Drive
Salisbury School of Ballet
126 1/2 East Innes St.
Athletic Performance Center
2400 Sumner Blvd
Fred Astaire Dance Studio
107 S. Edinburh Dr. Ste 123
Prices and/or Promotions
20% Online Discount!!
Little Aces Tennis Academy
P.O. Box 2623
141 Honeysuckle Lane
First United Methodist Church
217 S. Church Street
AMF Gastonia Lanes
2201 E. Franklin Blvd.
The Mountain Hardwear Enterprise Daypack
Mountain Hardwear Enterprise Daypack
The Mountain Hardwear Enterprise daypack is a 2150 cubic inch model that’s made out of strong, water resistant, coated nylon. It’s a front-loading pack that has several zippered and mesh pockets for storing your gear. It also has three padded electronics pockets for your personal items. It comes with padded shoulder straps, a removable waist belt for easy transporting, and a padded air-mesh back panel. Because of its versatility, this daypack is popular with both outdoors people and with students and office workers.
- Body Fabric - 420D Cordura Dobby (DWR finish, Polyurethane coating nylon)
- Bottom fabric - 630D Ballistics Cordura (DWR finish, Polyurethane coating nylon)
- Approximate volume - 2150 cubic inches
- Average weight - 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Access/Loading - Front loading
- Padded air-mesh backpanel for comfort
- Padded S-Curve shoulder straps for added comfort
- Removable webbing waist belt
- Large panel access #10 YKK zipper with reflective piping
- Fleece-lined zippered sunglasses pocket
- Small, zippered flat front pocket with key keeper
- Larger, zippered flat front pocket
- Two padded compartments under top lid
- Stretch mesh side pockets for more storage
- Padded, suspended computer sleeve
- Three padded pockets and multiple organizer sleeves
- Inner zippered mesh pocket
- Front grab handle ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com