The Mountain Hardwear Enterprise Daypack Rutherfordton NC
Little Aces Tennis Academy
P.O. Box 2623
Cooperstown Dreams Park, Inc.
330 South Main Street
Lazy 5 Ranch, Inc.
Highway 150 E
Mt. Ulla, NC
Adrian Byrd Tennis
2704 Tablerock Rd.
315 Webb Road
Weaver & McGuire Amusement Co., Inc.
1505 N. Cannon Blvd.
To The Pointe Dance Company
322 Depot Street
Stover's Martial Arts / Tai Chi Qigong
3722 Carolina Beach Rd
Fred Astaire Dance Studio
107 S. Edinburh Dr. Ste 123
Prices and/or Promotions
20% Online Discount!!
141 Honeysuckle Lane
The Mountain Hardwear Enterprise Daypack
Mountain Hardwear Enterprise Daypack
The Mountain Hardwear Enterprise daypack is a 2150 cubic inch model that’s made out of strong, water resistant, coated nylon. It’s a front-loading pack that has several zippered and mesh pockets for storing your gear. It also has three padded electronics pockets for your personal items. It comes with padded shoulder straps, a removable waist belt for easy transporting, and a padded air-mesh back panel. Because of its versatility, this daypack is popular with both outdoors people and with students and office workers.
- Body Fabric - 420D Cordura Dobby (DWR finish, Polyurethane coating nylon)
- Bottom fabric - 630D Ballistics Cordura (DWR finish, Polyurethane coating nylon)
- Approximate volume - 2150 cubic inches
- Average weight - 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Access/Loading - Front loading
- Padded air-mesh backpanel for comfort
- Padded S-Curve shoulder straps for added comfort
- Removable webbing waist belt
- Large panel access #10 YKK zipper with reflective piping
- Fleece-lined zippered sunglasses pocket
- Small, zippered flat front pocket with key keeper
- Larger, zippered flat front pocket
- Two padded compartments under top lid
- Stretch mesh side pockets for more storage
- Padded, suspended computer sleeve
- Three padded pockets and multiple organizer sleeves
- Inner zippered mesh pocket
- Front grab handle ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com