The Mountain Hardwear Maestro Backpack Shawnee OK
RAW Motorsports, L.L.C.
RR 1 box 43
6627 N W Expressway
Oklahoma City, OK
Austin Athletic Mfg Co
1005 E 39th St
Mayhall Golf Academy
2222 SW 55th St.
Prices and/or Promotions
Golf Lessons - PGA Golf Professional
48303 Highway 3
The Mountain Hardwear Maestro Backpack
Mountain Hardwear Maestro Backpack
The Mountain Hardwear Maestro is a large, internal frame, 4000 cubic inch backpack that’s made out of strong and durable coated nylon. The backpack comes with a three-dimensional internal compression system, a large front pocket, dual ice axe / hiking pole toggles, and water resistant zippers to keep everything dry. The Maestro also comes with a hydration sleeve and a removable side water bottle pocket. The top pocket converts into a shoulder bag and the backpack is available in small, medium, and large sizes.
Specifics (medium size)
- Body fabric - 420D Cordura nylon
- Accent fabric 210D Cordura nylon
- Bottom fabric 630D Ballistics Cordura nylon
- Approximate volume - 4000 cubic inches
- Average weight - 5 lbs. 12 oz.
- Fits torso 17.5 - 19.5 inches
- Fits waist/hips 31 - 34 inches
- Number of pockets - 2 plus main compartment
- Number of stays - 2
- Frame material Scandium-Aluminum alloy/polycarbonate
- Access / Loading - Top
- Sleeping bag compartment - No
- Three-dimensional internal compression system keeps the load compact
- Large front pocket and dual ice axe / hiking pole toggles
- Water resistant zippers keep it dry
- Hydration sleeve with right and left hose exit ports
- Wand pockets
- Free-floating frame design for unrestricted mobility
- Pivoting waist belt for load support and full range of motion
- Torsional flexibility for full-body striding and scrambling...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com