The Mountain Hardwear Phantom Sleeping Bag Benton AR
1212 Military Rd Ste A
Hibbett Sporting Goods
1504 Military Rd
Turbyfill's Outdoor Sports
1611A Military Rd
7320 Alcoa Rd
612 Office Park Dr Ste 2
18033 Interstate 30
Harmon Outdoors & Sporting Gear
19927 Interstate 30
Yakety Yak Communications
Outskirts Bike Shop
3600 Market Pl
Academy Sports & Outdoors
6100 Warren Dr
Little Rock, AR
The Mountain Hardwear Phantom Sleeping Bag
Mountain Hardwear Phantom 0 Sleeping Bag
The Mountain Hardwear Phantom is a lightweight down-filled, mummy-shaped sleeping bag that’s designed to keep you snug and comfortable at temperatures of zero degrees Fahrenheit and higher. The bag’s Alpine mummy cut saves weight by reducing girth at the shoulder, hip and legs. The sleeping bag is insulated with lightweight 800 fill down to keep you warm and the nylon shell and lining are designed to keep you comfortable. The sleeping bag has a hood and draft collar to keep your head and upper body warm. The Phantom cold weather sleeping bag is available in short, regular, and long sizes.
- Comfort rating - 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Average weight regular bag - 2 lb. 10 oz.
- Average weight long bag - 2 lb. 14 oz.
- Shell - Nylon
- Fill type - 800 fill down
- Fill weight regular bag - 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Fill weight long bag - 2 lb.
- Lining - Superlight 15D Nylon
- Regular bag length - 6 feet
- Long bag length - 6 feet 6 inches
- Shoulder girth regular bag - 60 inches
- Shoulder girth long bag - 62 inches
- Hip girth regular bag - 56 inches
- Hip girth long bag - 58 inches
- Stuff sack size - 8 x 16 inches
- Insulated, ergonomic draft collar to seal in heat below the shoulders
- Multi-baffled comfort foot box for fit and warmth
- Single handed draw cords on the hood and collar
- Insulated draft tube extends to bottom of bag to stop cold spots
- Alpine mummy cut sa...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com