The Mountainsmith Approach Daypack Rockingham NC
Holiday Inn of Salisbury
530 Jake Alexander Blvd. S.
Dimensions Dance Arts
107 West Main St.
AMF Gastonia Lanes
2201 E. Franklin Blvd.
1727 Bray Drive
Cooperstown Dreams Park, Inc.
330 South Main Street
The Hitting Zone
1612 S. Stratford Road
Fred Astaire Dance Studio
107 S. Edinburh Dr. Ste 123
Prices and/or Promotions
20% Online Discount!!
141 Honeysuckle Lane
333 E. Trade St.
Bobcats Sports & Entertainment
333 East Trade Street
The Mountainsmith Approach Daypack
Mountainsmith Approach 3.0 Daypack
The Mountainsmith Approach is a 2044 cubic inch daypack that’s made out of strong, velocity and ballistic nylon. It’s a panel loading pack that has six separate pockets for storage. It comes with padded foam shoulder straps and a removable waist belt for easy and comfortable carrying. It also has an ice axe loop and trekking pole mounts. The Approach daypack also comes with a safety whistle, a molded foam back panel, two water bottle pockets, four load adjusters, and is compatible with a hydration system.
- Body Fabric - 420d Velocity nylon
- Bottom fabric - 840d Ballistic nylon reinforcements
- Dimensions - 22 x 18 x 12.5 inches
- Approximate volume - 2044 cubic inches
- Average weight - 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Access/Loading - Panel
- Number of pockets - 6
- Dual density foam shoulder straps for comfort
- Safety Whistle
- Molded foam back panel
- Removable pivoting waist belt
- Four load adjusters for load dispersion
- Easy access haul handle
- Organizational sleeve
- Zippered vertical front pocket with elastic rigging
- Fleece lined eyewear pocket and internal organizer pockets
- Zippered side pockets with pass thru sleeves
- Single ice axe loop and Trekking pole mounts
- Two water bottle pockets
- Hydration compatible with exit port ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com