The Mountainsmith Approach Daypack Rockingham NC
Salisbury School of Ballet
126 1/2 East Innes St.
Home Game Arcade
8813 Gulf ct.
315 Webb Road
1727 Bray Drive
Leisure Time Amusements
155 Leisure Time Lane
Winston Salem, NC
AMF Gastonia Lanes
2201 E. Franklin Blvd.
To The Pointe Dance Company
322 Depot Street
Rowan Memorial Park
Highway 601 North
D. J. Johnny C (Colvard) & Company
4382 Cross Ridge Drive
Adrian Byrd Tennis
2704 Tablerock Rd.
The Mountainsmith Approach Daypack
Mountainsmith Approach 3.0 Daypack
The Mountainsmith Approach is a 2044 cubic inch daypack that’s made out of strong, velocity and ballistic nylon. It’s a panel loading pack that has six separate pockets for storage. It comes with padded foam shoulder straps and a removable waist belt for easy and comfortable carrying. It also has an ice axe loop and trekking pole mounts. The Approach daypack also comes with a safety whistle, a molded foam back panel, two water bottle pockets, four load adjusters, and is compatible with a hydration system.
- Body Fabric - 420d Velocity nylon
- Bottom fabric - 840d Ballistic nylon reinforcements
- Dimensions - 22 x 18 x 12.5 inches
- Approximate volume - 2044 cubic inches
- Average weight - 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Access/Loading - Panel
- Number of pockets - 6
- Dual density foam shoulder straps for comfort
- Safety Whistle
- Molded foam back panel
- Removable pivoting waist belt
- Four load adjusters for load dispersion
- Easy access haul handle
- Organizational sleeve
- Zippered vertical front pocket with elastic rigging
- Fleece lined eyewear pocket and internal organizer pockets
- Zippered side pockets with pass thru sleeves
- Single ice axe loop and Trekking pole mounts
- Two water bottle pockets
- Hydration compatible with exit port ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com