The Mountainsmith Circuit 3.0 Backpack Anoka MN
Metropolis Rugby Football Club
2954 Taylor St. N.E.
Mall of America
60 East Broadway
Twin Cities Marathon, Inc
4050 Olson Memorial Hwy., Ste. 26.2
Metropolitan Sports Facilities Commission
900 South Fifth St.
University of Minnesota Department of Intercollegiate Athletics
516 15th Ave. S.E.
Tuttle's Bowling, Bar & Grill
107 Shady Oak Rd. S
2921 N 2nd St
317 Washington St
St. Paul, MN
Pump it Up - The Inflatable Party Zone
13941 Lincolns Street NE #400
Ham Lake, MN
600 Hennepin Ave., Ste.110
The Mountainsmith Circuit 3.0 Backpack
Mountainsmith Circuit 3.0 Backpack
The Mountainsmith Circuit 3.0 backpack is a very large, internal frame, 6000 cubic inch model that’s made out of strong and durable, reinforced nylon. The backpack has foam shoulder straps for comfort along with a molded foam back panel and foam pivoting waist belt. It also comes with four load adjusters for equal load dispersion, a single ice axe loop, trekking pole mounts, a safety whistle and a separate sleeping bag compartment. The Circuit 3.0 also has a detachable lid that converts into a lumbar and is hydration pack compatible.
- Body fabric - 420 denier nylon and 840 denier Ballistics bottom
- Approximate volume - 6000 cubic inches
- Average weight - 5 lbs. 4 oz.
- Fits torso - 18 - 22 inches
- Dimensions - 33.5 x 18.5 x 17 inches
- Frame material - HDPE aluminum
- Dual density foam shoulder straps for comfort
- Elastic sternum strap and bite valve catch
- Molded foam back panel and pivoting waist belt
- Four load adjusters for load dispersion
- Collared storm shield with draw cord closure
- Zippered vertical front pocket with elastic rigging
- Internal organizer pockets and two water bottle pockets
- Zippered side pockets with pass thru sleeves
- Detachable lid that converts into a lumbarSingle ice axe loop
- Hydration compatible with dual exit ports
- Trekking pole mounts
- Safety whistle included
- Separate sleeping bag compartment with internal divider ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com