The Mountainsmith Circuit 3.0 Backpack Rutherfordton NC
PO BOX 38541
Holiday Inn of Salisbury
530 Jake Alexander Blvd. S.
Leisure Time Amusements
155 Leisure Time Lane
Winston Salem, NC
Little Aces Tennis Academy
P.O. Box 2623
333 E. Trade St.
Stover's Martial Arts / Tai Chi Qigong
3722 Carolina Beach Rd
141 Honeysuckle Lane
6107 Lost Gate Lane
Lazy 5 Ranch, Inc.
Highway 150 E
Mt. Ulla, NC
Cooperstown Dreams Park, Inc.
330 South Main Street
The Mountainsmith Circuit 3.0 Backpack
Mountainsmith Circuit 3.0 Backpack
The Mountainsmith Circuit 3.0 backpack is a very large, internal frame, 6000 cubic inch model that’s made out of strong and durable, reinforced nylon. The backpack has foam shoulder straps for comfort along with a molded foam back panel and foam pivoting waist belt. It also comes with four load adjusters for equal load dispersion, a single ice axe loop, trekking pole mounts, a safety whistle and a separate sleeping bag compartment. The Circuit 3.0 also has a detachable lid that converts into a lumbar and is hydration pack compatible.
- Body fabric - 420 denier nylon and 840 denier Ballistics bottom
- Approximate volume - 6000 cubic inches
- Average weight - 5 lbs. 4 oz.
- Fits torso - 18 - 22 inches
- Dimensions - 33.5 x 18.5 x 17 inches
- Frame material - HDPE aluminum
- Dual density foam shoulder straps for comfort
- Elastic sternum strap and bite valve catch
- Molded foam back panel and pivoting waist belt
- Four load adjusters for load dispersion
- Collared storm shield with draw cord closure
- Zippered vertical front pocket with elastic rigging
- Internal organizer pockets and two water bottle pockets
- Zippered side pockets with pass thru sleeves
- Detachable lid that converts into a lumbarSingle ice axe loop
- Hydration compatible with dual exit ports
- Trekking pole mounts
- Safety whistle included
- Separate sleeping bag compartment with internal divider ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com