The Mountainsmith Maverick Backpack Rutherfordton NC
New Heights Taekwondo (NHT)
311 Judges Rd. suite 3A
Prices and/or Promotions
2 FREE Classes
Partners in Learning Child Development Center
2300 West Innes St
Weaver & McGuire Amusement Co., Inc.
1505 N. Cannon Blvd.
Adrian Byrd Tennis
2704 Tablerock Rd.
AMF Gastonia Lanes
2201 E. Franklin Blvd.
Cooperstown Dreams Park, Inc.
330 South Main Street
PO BOX 38541
Salisbury School of Ballet
126 1/2 East Innes St.
St. John's Lutheran Church & Child Development Center
300 West Innes St.
Fayetteville Soccer Club
445 Treetop Drive
The Mountainsmith Maverick Backpack
Mountainsmith Maverick Backpack
The Mountainsmith Maverick backpack is a large, internal frame, 3630 cubic inch model that’s made out of strong and durable, reinforced nylon. The backpack has foam shoulder straps for comfort along with a molded foam back panel and a foam, pivoting waist belt. It also comes with four load adjusters for equal load dispersion, a single ice axe loop, trekking pole mounts, and a safety whistle. The Maverick comes in both regular and large sizes, and is hydration pack compatible.
Specifics (regular size)
- Body fabric - 420d Velocity nylon/Ballistic nylon reinforcements
- Approximate volume - 3630 cubic inches
- Average weight - 4 lbs. 4 oz.
- Fits torso - 15 - 19 inches
- Dimensions - 31 x 18.5 x 13 inches
- Frame material - HDPE aluminum
- Access / Loading - Top
- Dual density foam shoulder straps for comfort
- Elastic sternum strap and bite valve catch
- Molded foam back panel and pivoting waist belt
- Four load adjusters for load dispersion
- Detachable lid that converts into a lumbar
- Collared storm shield with draw cord closure
- Zippered vertical front pocket with elastic rigging
- Internal organizer pockets and two water bottle pockets
- Zippered side pockets with pass thru sleeves
- Single ice axe loop
- Hydration compatible with dual exit ports
- Trekking pole mounts
- Safety whistle included ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com