The Mountainsmith Sting Alpine Pack Rutherfordton NC
Stover's Martial Arts / Tai Chi Qigong
3722 Carolina Beach Rd
Fred Astaire Dance Studio
107 S. Edinburh Dr. Ste 123
Prices and/or Promotions
20% Online Discount!!
Leisure Time Amusements
155 Leisure Time Lane
Winston Salem, NC
Bobcats Sports & Entertainment
333 East Trade Street
Weaver & McGuire Amusement Co., Inc.
1505 N. Cannon Blvd.
315 Webb Road
D. J. Johnny C (Colvard) & Company
4382 Cross Ridge Drive
AMF Gastonia Lanes
2201 E. Franklin Blvd.
To The Pointe Dance Company
322 Depot Street
Cooperstown Dreams Park, Inc.
330 South Main Street
The Mountainsmith Sting Alpine Pack
Mountainsmith Sting 45 Alpine Pack
The Mountainsmith Sting is a large, 3906 cubic inch, internal-frame alpine pack that’s made out of coated ripstop and Cordura nylon for durability and strength. The pack has adjustable shoulder straps with dual density foam, a molded foam back panel with air channels, a pivoting waistbelt with dual density foam and a zippered pocket and sleeve on the waist belt. It also comes with tool attachment points, load adjusters, a vertical snowboard carry, and an A-frame ski carry. The Sting 45 has trekking pole mounts and is hydration compatible. The alpine pack comes in regular and large sizes.
Specifics (regular size)
- Standard Volume: 2685 cubic inches
- Extended Volume: 3906 cubic inches
- Body fabric - Cordura ripstop nylon
- Average weight - 4 lbs. 2 oz.
- Fit Range - 17- 20 inches
- Dimensions: 28 x 10.5 x 10 inches
- Pockets - 3
- Load dispersion technology suspension
- Adjustable shoulder straps with dual density foam
- Molded foam back panel with air channels for comfort
- Pivoting waistbelt with dual density foam
- Zippered pocket and sleeve on waist belt
- Tool attachment points
- Four load adjusters for load dispersion
- Multi-use compression system
- Vertical snowboard carry and A-frame ski carry
- Detachable lid converts into a summit ascent pack
- Top compression strap for climbing ropes
- Dual tool tubes
- Two water bottle pockets that accommodate
- Trekking po...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com