The North Face Beeline Sleeping Bag Central Falls RI
1193 Broad St
Central Falls, RI
560 Mineral Spring Ave Unit 2
Dean Warehouse Service
100 Higginson Ave
Five Seasons Sports
413 Central Ave
310 Bourne Ave
Upper Deck Baseball Academy
1 John C Dean Memorial
Blackstone Valley Outfitters
2 Mendon Rd
Lincoln Country Club
271 Thayer St
61 Providence Pl
The North Face Beeline Sleeping Bag
The North Face Beeline +30 Sleeping Bag
The North Face Beeline sleeping bag is a mummy shaped model that’s designed to keep you comfortable and warm at 30 degrees Fahrenheit and warmer. The Beeline is filled with 900 fill goose down to make sure you’re warm and it has a Heliolite ripstop shell. The lining is made out of nylon and it has an adjustable hood to keep your head warm. The Beeline comes in regular length to fit people up to six feet and also comes in a longer version that’s designed to fit people up to six feet six inches tall.
- Comfort rating - 30 degrees Fahrenheit
- Average weight regular bag - 1 lb. 3 oz.
- Average weight long bag - 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Shell - Helio Lite ripstop
- Fill type - 900 fill down
- Fill weight regular bag - 10 oz.
- Fill weight long bag - 11 oz.
- Lining - Nylon
- Regular bag length - 6 feet
- Long bag length - 6 feet 6 inches
- Shoulder girth regular bag - 60 inches
- Shoulder girth long bag - 62 inches
- Hip girth regular bag - 58 inches
- Hip girth long bag - 60 inches
- Stuff sack size - 6 x 11 inches
- Lightweight bag that provides warmth and comfort
- 900-fill Eastern European goose down
- Trapezoidal baffle construction.
- Zipperless sleeping bag
- HelioLite™ HD ripstop shell
- Soft and supple 20-denier nylon lining
- Open hood
- Vaulted footbox design for natural foot movement and warm, comfortable feet
- Down-filled face comfort tube
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com