The Osprey Atmos Daypack Cupertino CA
San Francisco 49ers
4949 Centennial Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA
U.S. Science & Technology San Francisco (USST)
174 Componet Dr.
San Jose, CA
24 Hour Fitness - Glendale Super Sport
330 Burchett St. #202
15112 Sierra Highway
Santa Clarita, CA
us institute of self defense
130 east lincoln ave
A Classy Affair DJ & Entertainment
1515 Meridian Ave Ste 200
San Jose, CA
2009 Summer National Senior Games
81 Encina Ave., Upstairs
Palo Alto, CA
Skydive Paso Robles
7835 Estrella Road
San Miguel, CA
Mega Arte Riding Academy
20767 Elfin Forest Rd
7000 Coliseum Way
The Osprey Atmos Daypack
Osprey Atmos Daypack
The Osprey Atmos daypack is a 2100 cubic inch model that’s made out of strong and durable nylon. It has one convenient main compartment and a welded stretch woven front pocket. There’s room for a hydration bladder in a spacious interior sleeve. It also has removable sleeping pad straps, dual ice axe loops and stretch woven side pockets.
The Atmos offers more still with a zippered mesh pocket on the inside of the front panel. The daypack is available in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Body Fabric - nylon
- Approximate volume - 2100 cubic inches
- Average weight - 2 lb. 9 oz.
- Access/Loading - Panel
- Number of pockets - 4 plus main compartment
- Full-length and dual-zippered
- Panel-loading for easy access
- Front slash pocket with welded water-resistant zipper
- Stretch-woven side pockets and zippered mesh pockets on waist belt
- Airspeed suspension with aluminum alloy frame and twin struts for support
- Suspension supplies uniform pressure with no hot spots
- Hip belt closure to relieve hipbone pressure
- Thermo-formed and perforated waffle-pattern shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Hydration-compatible design with hydration tube portholes
- Daisy chain with removable clips to attach a bungee cord for extra gear
- Comes in small, medium and large sizes ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com