The Osprey Atmos Daypack Great Falls MT
Community: Polson Fairgrounds, Inc.
PO Box 1243
Skiing: Whitefish Mountain Resort,
PO Box 1400
Lake County Rental Services,
784 Shoreline Drive
Blacktail Mountain Ski Area,
PO Box 1090
811 llth Ave E
South Shore Veterinary Clinic
35768 South Hill Drive
Mission Mountain Resort,
36296 Fulkerson Lane
Whitefish Mountain Resort,
3910 Big Mountain Road
34599 Eagle View Lane
Bayside Property Management and Vacation Rentals
907 4th Aveune East Suite A
The Osprey Atmos Daypack
Osprey Atmos Daypack
The Osprey Atmos daypack is a 2100 cubic inch model that’s made out of strong and durable nylon. It has one convenient main compartment and a welded stretch woven front pocket. There’s room for a hydration bladder in a spacious interior sleeve. It also has removable sleeping pad straps, dual ice axe loops and stretch woven side pockets.
The Atmos offers more still with a zippered mesh pocket on the inside of the front panel. The daypack is available in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Body Fabric - nylon
- Approximate volume - 2100 cubic inches
- Average weight - 2 lb. 9 oz.
- Access/Loading - Panel
- Number of pockets - 4 plus main compartment
- Full-length and dual-zippered
- Panel-loading for easy access
- Front slash pocket with welded water-resistant zipper
- Stretch-woven side pockets and zippered mesh pockets on waist belt
- Airspeed suspension with aluminum alloy frame and twin struts for support
- Suspension supplies uniform pressure with no hot spots
- Hip belt closure to relieve hipbone pressure
- Thermo-formed and perforated waffle-pattern shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Hydration-compatible design with hydration tube portholes
- Daisy chain with removable clips to attach a bungee cord for extra gear
- Comes in small, medium and large sizes ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com