The Osprey Atmos Daypack Missoula MT
Whitefish Mountain Resort,
3910 Big Mountain Road
South Shore Veterinary Clinic
35768 South Hill Drive
Skiing: Whitefish Mountain Resort,
PO Box 1400
Mission Mountain Resort,
36296 Fulkerson Lane
34599 Eagle View Lane
Community: Polson Fairgrounds, Inc.
PO Box 1243
811 llth Ave E
Blacktail Mountain Ski Area,
PO Box 1090
Lake County Rental Services,
784 Shoreline Drive
Bayside Property Management and Vacation Rentals
907 4th Aveune East Suite A
The Osprey Atmos Daypack
Osprey Atmos Daypack
The Osprey Atmos daypack is a 2100 cubic inch model that’s made out of strong and durable nylon. It has one convenient main compartment and a welded stretch woven front pocket. There’s room for a hydration bladder in a spacious interior sleeve. It also has removable sleeping pad straps, dual ice axe loops and stretch woven side pockets.
The Atmos offers more still with a zippered mesh pocket on the inside of the front panel. The daypack is available in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Body Fabric - nylon
- Approximate volume - 2100 cubic inches
- Average weight - 2 lb. 9 oz.
- Access/Loading - Panel
- Number of pockets - 4 plus main compartment
- Full-length and dual-zippered
- Panel-loading for easy access
- Front slash pocket with welded water-resistant zipper
- Stretch-woven side pockets and zippered mesh pockets on waist belt
- Airspeed suspension with aluminum alloy frame and twin struts for support
- Suspension supplies uniform pressure with no hot spots
- Hip belt closure to relieve hipbone pressure
- Thermo-formed and perforated waffle-pattern shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Hydration-compatible design with hydration tube portholes
- Daisy chain with removable clips to attach a bungee cord for extra gear
- Comes in small, medium and large sizes ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com