The Osprey Atmos Daypack Rockingham NC
315 Webb Road
Little Aces Tennis Academy
P.O. Box 2623
PO BOX 38541
Athletic Performance Center
2400 Sumner Blvd
Salisbury School of Ballet
126 1/2 East Innes St.
Leisure Time Amusements
155 Leisure Time Lane
Winston Salem, NC
Rowan Memorial Park
Highway 601 North
Partners in Learning Child Development Center
2300 West Innes St
6107 Lost Gate Lane
Holiday Inn of Salisbury
530 Jake Alexander Blvd. S.
The Osprey Atmos Daypack
Osprey Atmos Daypack
The Osprey Atmos daypack is a 2100 cubic inch model that’s made out of strong and durable nylon. It has one convenient main compartment and a welded stretch woven front pocket. There’s room for a hydration bladder in a spacious interior sleeve. It also has removable sleeping pad straps, dual ice axe loops and stretch woven side pockets.
The Atmos offers more still with a zippered mesh pocket on the inside of the front panel. The daypack is available in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Body Fabric - nylon
- Approximate volume - 2100 cubic inches
- Average weight - 2 lb. 9 oz.
- Access/Loading - Panel
- Number of pockets - 4 plus main compartment
- Full-length and dual-zippered
- Panel-loading for easy access
- Front slash pocket with welded water-resistant zipper
- Stretch-woven side pockets and zippered mesh pockets on waist belt
- Airspeed suspension with aluminum alloy frame and twin struts for support
- Suspension supplies uniform pressure with no hot spots
- Hip belt closure to relieve hipbone pressure
- Thermo-formed and perforated waffle-pattern shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Hydration-compatible design with hydration tube portholes
- Daisy chain with removable clips to attach a bungee cord for extra gear
- Comes in small, medium and large sizes ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com