The Osprey Atmos Daypack Rutherfordton NC
141 Honeysuckle Lane
Weaver & McGuire Amusement Co., Inc.
1505 N. Cannon Blvd.
736-C Tunnel Road
D. J. Johnny C (Colvard) & Company
4382 Cross Ridge Drive
South Rowan Academy
413 North Main Street
China Grove, NC
Mecklenberg Entertainment, LLC
519 West Council Street
New Heights Taekwondo (NHT)
311 Judges Rd. suite 3A
Prices and/or Promotions
2 FREE Classes
Rowan Memorial Park
Highway 601 North
Home Game Arcade
8813 Gulf ct.
Athletic Performance Center
2400 Sumner Blvd
The Osprey Atmos Daypack
Osprey Atmos Daypack
The Osprey Atmos daypack is a 2100 cubic inch model that’s made out of strong and durable nylon. It has one convenient main compartment and a welded stretch woven front pocket. There’s room for a hydration bladder in a spacious interior sleeve. It also has removable sleeping pad straps, dual ice axe loops and stretch woven side pockets.
The Atmos offers more still with a zippered mesh pocket on the inside of the front panel. The daypack is available in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Body Fabric - nylon
- Approximate volume - 2100 cubic inches
- Average weight - 2 lb. 9 oz.
- Access/Loading - Panel
- Number of pockets - 4 plus main compartment
- Full-length and dual-zippered
- Panel-loading for easy access
- Front slash pocket with welded water-resistant zipper
- Stretch-woven side pockets and zippered mesh pockets on waist belt
- Airspeed suspension with aluminum alloy frame and twin struts for support
- Suspension supplies uniform pressure with no hot spots
- Hip belt closure to relieve hipbone pressure
- Thermo-formed and perforated waffle-pattern shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Hydration-compatible design with hydration tube portholes
- Daisy chain with removable clips to attach a bungee cord for extra gear
- Comes in small, medium and large sizes ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com