The Recon Daypack by North Face Clinton IA
1951 Leech ave suite 300
Sioux City, IA
Iowa Sports Foundation
1421 S. Bell Ave. #104
1725 Main Ave
Uptown Sporting Goods
528 N Adams St
1604 Elder Ave
West Liberty, IA
Big Dog Billiards, Inc.
4510 E. 14th St.
Des Moines, IA
Prices and/or Promotions
Call us for your billiards needs and mention AZBilliards.
Lateke Sportscenter Inc
1209 Roosevelt St
Clinton Decoy Co Ltd
1725 Main Ave
Gregg's Sporting Goods
301 Main St
La Porte City, IA
1907 Stewart Rd
The Recon Daypack by North Face
The North Face Recon Daypack
The North Face Recon is a 2044 cubic inch daypack that’s made out of strong and durable nylon. It’s a panel-loading pack that has four separate pockets for storage. It has dual mesh water bottle pockets and a front stash pocket with a water resistant zipper. It has padded shoulder straps and a hide-away waist belt for carrying. The Recon daypack also comes with a safety whistle, compression straps, and a front compartment with an organizer for small and personal items.
- Body Fabric - 420D nylon, 840D nylon, Hypalon
- Dimensions - 19 x 13 x 8 inches
- Approximate volume - 1850 cubic inches
- Average weight - 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Access/Loading - Panel
- Number of pockets - 3 plus main compartment
- Panel-loading main compartment for gear and clothingRear compartment doubles as hydration pocket with exit port for drinking tube
- Front compartment with organizer for smaller items
- Front stash pocket with water resistant zipper
- Front mesh pocket and reflective stripe on front for added visibility
- Dual side mesh water bottle pockets with cord lock
- Adjustable, S-curved padded shoulder straps and padded back panel for comfort
- BackSaver technology, the bottom front is built with a lifted angle to place the load higher on your back for comfort
- Hide-away webbing waist belt
- Side compression straps and bottom cargo straps to stabilize the load
- Safe-T whistle ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com