The Recon Daypack by North Face Rockingham NC
Lazy 5 Ranch, Inc.
Highway 150 E
Mt. Ulla, NC
The Hitting Zone
1612 S. Stratford Road
736-C Tunnel Road
Holiday Inn of Salisbury
530 Jake Alexander Blvd. S.
Cooperstown Dreams Park, Inc.
330 South Main Street
St. John's Lutheran Church & Child Development Center
300 West Innes St.
D. J. Johnny C (Colvard) & Company
4382 Cross Ridge Drive
1727 Bray Drive
333 E. Trade St.
New Heights Taekwondo (NHT)
311 Judges Rd. suite 3A
Prices and/or Promotions
2 FREE Classes
The Recon Daypack by North Face
The North Face Recon Daypack
The North Face Recon is a 2044 cubic inch daypack that’s made out of strong and durable nylon. It’s a panel-loading pack that has four separate pockets for storage. It has dual mesh water bottle pockets and a front stash pocket with a water resistant zipper. It has padded shoulder straps and a hide-away waist belt for carrying. The Recon daypack also comes with a safety whistle, compression straps, and a front compartment with an organizer for small and personal items.
- Body Fabric - 420D nylon, 840D nylon, Hypalon
- Dimensions - 19 x 13 x 8 inches
- Approximate volume - 1850 cubic inches
- Average weight - 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Access/Loading - Panel
- Number of pockets - 3 plus main compartment
- Panel-loading main compartment for gear and clothingRear compartment doubles as hydration pocket with exit port for drinking tube
- Front compartment with organizer for smaller items
- Front stash pocket with water resistant zipper
- Front mesh pocket and reflective stripe on front for added visibility
- Dual side mesh water bottle pockets with cord lock
- Adjustable, S-curved padded shoulder straps and padded back panel for comfort
- BackSaver technology, the bottom front is built with a lifted angle to place the load higher on your back for comfort
- Hide-away webbing waist belt
- Side compression straps and bottom cargo straps to stabilize the load
- Safe-T whistle ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com