The Recon Daypack by North Face Rockingham NC
Rowan Memorial Park
Highway 601 North
Shadowless Martial Arts
115 Jolly Street
Prices and/or Promotions
Tae Kwon Do
Stover's Martial Arts / Tai Chi Qigong
3722 Carolina Beach Rd
Salisbury School of Ballet
126 1/2 East Innes St.
Adrian Byrd Tennis
2704 Tablerock Rd.
Fayetteville Soccer Club
445 Treetop Drive
Bobcats Sports & Entertainment
333 East Trade Street
333 E. Trade St.
Holiday Inn of Salisbury
530 Jake Alexander Blvd. S.
141 Honeysuckle Lane
The Recon Daypack by North Face
The North Face Recon Daypack
The North Face Recon is a 2044 cubic inch daypack that’s made out of strong and durable nylon. It’s a panel-loading pack that has four separate pockets for storage. It has dual mesh water bottle pockets and a front stash pocket with a water resistant zipper. It has padded shoulder straps and a hide-away waist belt for carrying. The Recon daypack also comes with a safety whistle, compression straps, and a front compartment with an organizer for small and personal items.
- Body Fabric - 420D nylon, 840D nylon, Hypalon
- Dimensions - 19 x 13 x 8 inches
- Approximate volume - 1850 cubic inches
- Average weight - 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Access/Loading - Panel
- Number of pockets - 3 plus main compartment
- Panel-loading main compartment for gear and clothingRear compartment doubles as hydration pocket with exit port for drinking tube
- Front compartment with organizer for smaller items
- Front stash pocket with water resistant zipper
- Front mesh pocket and reflective stripe on front for added visibility
- Dual side mesh water bottle pockets with cord lock
- Adjustable, S-curved padded shoulder straps and padded back panel for comfort
- BackSaver technology, the bottom front is built with a lifted angle to place the load higher on your back for comfort
- Hide-away webbing waist belt
- Side compression straps and bottom cargo straps to stabilize the load
- Safe-T whistle ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com