The Scrambler Alpine Pack by Mountain Hardwear Lewiston ME
Don Grady's Mixed Martial Arts Academy
300 WEST MAIN STREET
20 East Ave
Blueline Sporting Goods
190 Birch St
Northeast Athletics Inc
10 Westminster St
The Scrambler Alpine Pack by Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear Scrambler Alpine Pack
The Mountain Hardwear Scrambler alpine pack is a 1600 cubic inch model that’s made out of coated ripstop and Cordura nylon for durability and strength. At 11 ounces, the Scrambler backpack is very lightweight. It has a removable EVA pack pane that can be used as a sit pad. It also has a front bungee web for external storage and load compression and a top access with draw cord closure. The Scrambler is so small and lightweight it can even be used as a stuff sack for your sleeping bag .
- Approximate volume - 1600 cubic inches
- Body fabric - 210D Cordura nylon
- Accent fabric - Nylon Ripstop
- Bottom fabric - 630D Ballistics Cordura
- Average weight - 11 oz.
- Access / Loading - Top
- Removable EVA pack panel adds structure to the pack and can be used as a sit pad Self-healing, silicon-coated 100D Cordura
- Front bungee web for external storage and load compression
- Packs down to approximately 5” x 4” x 3” inches
- Top access with draw cord closure
- Doubles as sleeping bag stuff sack ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com