The Sierra Designs Flash Sleeping Bag Central Falls RI
1193 Broad St
Central Falls, RI
Blackstone Valley Outfitters
2 Mendon Rd
Five Seasons Sports
413 Central Ave
Dean Warehouse Service
100 Higginson Ave
271 Thayer St
560 Mineral Spring Ave Unit 2
Upper Deck Baseball Academy
1 John C Dean Memorial
Lincoln Country Club
310 Bourne Ave
K & J Sports
394 Branch Ave
The Sierra Designs Flash Sleeping Bag
Sierra Designs Flash 0 Sleeping Bag
The Sierra Designs Flash sleeping bag is a lightweight down-filled, mummy-shaped model that’s built to keep you warm and comfortable at temperatures of zero degrees Fahrenheit and above. The bag has a lightweight polyester shell and water-resistant lining to keep you dry and comfortable while sleeping, and the three quarter length zipper cuts down on weight. The sleeping bag is insulated with lightweight 800 fill down to keep you warm. This sleeping bag also has a hood, face gasket, and draft collar to keep your head and upper body warm. The Flash lightweight cold-weather sleeping bag is available in regular and long sizes.
- Comfort rating - 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Average weight regular bag - 2 lb. 10 oz.
- Average weight long bag - 2 lb. 13 oz.
- Shell - Polyester
- Fill type - 800 fill down
- Fill weight regular bag - 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Fill weight long bag - 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Lining - Polyester
- Regular bag length - 6 feet 6 inches
- Long bag length - 7 feet 2 inches
- Shoulder girth regular bag - 60 inches
- Shoulder girth long bag - 62 inches
- Hip girth regular bag - 57 inches
- Hip girth long bag - 59 inches
- Stuff sack size - 9 x 19 inches
- Bag is shaped to bring insulation closer to the body
- Spacious at elbows and hips, while reducing volume around head and hips to knees
- Three-quarter-length zipper to cut down on weight
- Super-light, high-tenacity nylon...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com