The Solar Flare - North Face Sleeping Bags Gorham ME
Don Grady's Mixed Martial Arts Academy
300 WEST MAIN STREET
Huskies Pro Shop At Usm
The Solar Flare - North Face Sleeping Bags
The North Face Solar Flare -20 Sleeping Bag
The North Face Solar Flare is a lightweight, mummy-shaped sleeping bag that’s designed to keep you warm and comfortable in extremely cold temperatures : minus 20 degrees Fahrenheit and above. The insulation is 800 goose down and the ripstop nylon shell is water-resistant, breathable and down proof. The pressure points at the head, torso and feet come with Polarguard pads instead of goose down to give you extra support and warmth. The Solar Flare also comes with a hood and a cloth-lined foot box to keep you warm and both ends of your body. This sleeping bag is also available in regular and long lengths.
- Comfort rating - Minus 20 degrees Fahrenheit
- Average weight regular bag - 4 lb. 4 oz.
- Average weight long bag - 4 lb. 4 oz.
- Shell - Shadowlite Hyvent
- Fill type - 800 fill down
- Fill weight regular bag - 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Fill weight long bag - 2 lb. 5 oz.
- Lining - Nylon
- Regular bag length - 6 feet
- Long bag length - 6 feet 6 inches
- Shoulder girth regular bag - 64 inches
- Shoulder girth long bag - 64 inches
- Hip girth regular bag - 60 inches
- Hip girth long bag - 60 inches
- Stuff sack size - 11 x 21 inches
- 800-fill goose down is made for compressibility and warmth-to-weight ratio
- Trapezoidal, box baffle construction keep insulation in place and prevent cold spots
- Head, torso and feet have Polarguard pads for additional support and warmth...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com