The Sortie Daypack by Mountain Hardwear Apex NC
Fred Astaire Dance Studio
107 S. Edinburh Dr. Ste 123
Prices and/or Promotions
20% Online Discount!!
Athletic Performance Center
2400 Sumner Blvd
Stover's Martial Arts / Tai Chi Qigong
3722 Carolina Beach Rd
South Rowan Academy
413 North Main Street
China Grove, NC
6107 Lost Gate Lane
Home Game Arcade
8813 Gulf ct.
Bushido karate shotokan
4201 Green road
AMF Gastonia Lanes
2201 E. Franklin Blvd.
Partners in Learning Child Development Center
2300 West Innes St
Leisure Time Amusements
155 Leisure Time Lane
Winston Salem, NC
The Sortie Daypack by Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear Sortie Daypack
The Mountain Hardwear Sortie daypack is a large-volume 2400 cubic inch model that’s made out of strong, water resistant, coated nylon. It’s a top loading pack that has several zippered and mesh pockets for storing your gear. It comes with padded shoulder straps, a foam waist belt for easy and comfortable carrying, as well as a padded air-mesh back panel for ventilation. The Sortie can also handle an ice axe or trekking pole. The Sortie has a removable top pocket to cut down on weight if you don’t need to use it.
- Body Fabric - 420D Cordura Dobby (DWR finish, Polyurethane coating nylon)
- Bottom fabric - 630D Ballistics Cordura (DWR finish, Polyurethane coating nylon)
- Approximate volume - 2400 cubic inches
- Average weight - 3 lb. 7 oz.
- Access/Loading - Top
- Number of pockets - 3 plus main compartment
- Dual-density padded and contoured shoulder straps and dual-density foam waist belt
- Air mesh padded back panel for ventilation
- Top-loading main compartment with a folding collar to seal contents
- Removable top pocket to downside the pack when you have a smaller load
- Two stretch side mesh pockets
- Large front pocket with twin access zippers
- Back panel perimeter rod allows for custom shaping through the lumbar spine and shoulder area Back panel perimeter rod allows for custom shaping through the lumbar spine and shoulder area
- Dual Axe-S toggle holds an ice axe or ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com