The Sortie Daypack by Mountain Hardwear Roanoke Rapids NC
AMF Gastonia Lanes
2201 E. Franklin Blvd.
St. John's Lutheran Church & Child Development Center
300 West Innes St.
Bobcats Sports & Entertainment
333 East Trade Street
Mecklenberg Entertainment, LLC
519 West Council Street
Lazy 5 Ranch, Inc.
Highway 150 E
Mt. Ulla, NC
To The Pointe Dance Company
322 Depot Street
Rowan Memorial Park
Highway 601 North
Holiday Inn of Salisbury
530 Jake Alexander Blvd. S.
736-C Tunnel Road
Home Game Arcade
8813 Gulf ct.
The Sortie Daypack by Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear Sortie Daypack
The Mountain Hardwear Sortie daypack is a large-volume 2400 cubic inch model that’s made out of strong, water resistant, coated nylon. It’s a top loading pack that has several zippered and mesh pockets for storing your gear. It comes with padded shoulder straps, a foam waist belt for easy and comfortable carrying, as well as a padded air-mesh back panel for ventilation. The Sortie can also handle an ice axe or trekking pole. The Sortie has a removable top pocket to cut down on weight if you don’t need to use it.
- Body Fabric - 420D Cordura Dobby (DWR finish, Polyurethane coating nylon)
- Bottom fabric - 630D Ballistics Cordura (DWR finish, Polyurethane coating nylon)
- Approximate volume - 2400 cubic inches
- Average weight - 3 lb. 7 oz.
- Access/Loading - Top
- Number of pockets - 3 plus main compartment
- Dual-density padded and contoured shoulder straps and dual-density foam waist belt
- Air mesh padded back panel for ventilation
- Top-loading main compartment with a folding collar to seal contents
- Removable top pocket to downside the pack when you have a smaller load
- Two stretch side mesh pockets
- Large front pocket with twin access zippers
- Back panel perimeter rod allows for custom shaping through the lumbar spine and shoulder area Back panel perimeter rod allows for custom shaping through the lumbar spine and shoulder area
- Dual Axe-S toggle holds an ice axe or ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com