The Sortie Daypack by Mountain Hardwear Rutherfordton NC
6107 Lost Gate Lane
315 Webb Road
Shadowless Martial Arts
115 Jolly Street
Prices and/or Promotions
Tae Kwon Do
Lazy 5 Ranch, Inc.
Highway 150 E
Mt. Ulla, NC
Home Game Arcade
8813 Gulf ct.
1727 Bray Drive
Holiday Inn of Salisbury
530 Jake Alexander Blvd. S.
Partners in Learning Child Development Center
2300 West Innes St
Fayetteville Soccer Club
445 Treetop Drive
Rowan Memorial Park
Highway 601 North
The Sortie Daypack by Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear Sortie Daypack
The Mountain Hardwear Sortie daypack is a large-volume 2400 cubic inch model that’s made out of strong, water resistant, coated nylon. It’s a top loading pack that has several zippered and mesh pockets for storing your gear. It comes with padded shoulder straps, a foam waist belt for easy and comfortable carrying, as well as a padded air-mesh back panel for ventilation. The Sortie can also handle an ice axe or trekking pole. The Sortie has a removable top pocket to cut down on weight if you don’t need to use it.
- Body Fabric - 420D Cordura Dobby (DWR finish, Polyurethane coating nylon)
- Bottom fabric - 630D Ballistics Cordura (DWR finish, Polyurethane coating nylon)
- Approximate volume - 2400 cubic inches
- Average weight - 3 lb. 7 oz.
- Access/Loading - Top
- Number of pockets - 3 plus main compartment
- Dual-density padded and contoured shoulder straps and dual-density foam waist belt
- Air mesh padded back panel for ventilation
- Top-loading main compartment with a folding collar to seal contents
- Removable top pocket to downside the pack when you have a smaller load
- Two stretch side mesh pockets
- Large front pocket with twin access zippers
- Back panel perimeter rod allows for custom shaping through the lumbar spine and shoulder area Back panel perimeter rod allows for custom shaping through the lumbar spine and shoulder area
- Dual Axe-S toggle holds an ice axe or ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com