The Switch Sleeping Bag by Mountain Hardwear Central Falls RI
1193 Broad St
Central Falls, RI
560 Mineral Spring Ave Unit 2
Dean Warehouse Service
100 Higginson Ave
Five Seasons Sports
413 Central Ave
310 Bourne Ave
Upper Deck Baseball Academy
1 John C Dean Memorial
Blackstone Valley Outfitters
2 Mendon Rd
Lincoln Country Club
271 Thayer St
1275 Fall River Ave
The Switch Sleeping Bag by Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear Switch +35 Sleeping Bag
The Mountain Hardwear Switch is a mummy shaped sleeping bag that’s designed to keep you comfortable and warm at plus 35 degrees Fahrenheit and warmer. The sleeping bag is filled with Thermolite Extra insulation for warmth and compressibility. It has a nylon taffeta shell and a polyester lining. The Switch also comes with a face gasket to seal in warmth around your face. The bag comes in three different lengths, which are short, regular and long, for people of all sizes.
- Comfort rating - 35 degrees Fahrenheit
- Average weight regular bag - 2 lb. 9 oz.
- Average weight long bag - 2 lb. 13 oz.
- Shell - Nylon taffeta
- Fill type - Thermolite Extra
- Fill weight regular bag - 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Lining - Polyester
- Regular bag length - 6 feet
- Long bag length - 6 feet 6 inches
- Shoulder girth regular bag - 60 inches
- Shoulder girth long bag - 62 inches
- Hip girth regular bag - 58 inches
- Hip girth long bag - 60 inches
- Stuff sack size - 7.5 x 15 inches
- Multi-baffled comfort footbox allows natural foot position for fit and warmth
- Comfortable, efficient mummy cut
- Face gasket seals in warmth around face
- Dupont Thermolite Extra fill provides warmth and compressibility
- Offset quilt construction means no sewn-through seams and no cold spots
- Four-panel contoured hood with down-filled face gasket to keep in heat
- Insulated draft tube backing two-way,...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com