The Trekker Backpack by Kelty Rockingham NC
St. John's Lutheran Church & Child Development Center
300 West Innes St.
Bushido karate shotokan
4201 Green road
The Hitting Zone
1612 S. Stratford Road
Dimensions Dance Arts
107 West Main St.
2600 E. Franklin Blvd.
South Rowan Academy
413 North Main Street
China Grove, NC
Stover's Martial Arts / Tai Chi Qigong
3722 Carolina Beach Rd
D. J. Johnny C (Colvard) & Company
4382 Cross Ridge Drive
Partners in Learning Child Development Center
2300 West Innes St
141 Honeysuckle Lane
The Trekker Backpack by Kelty
Kelty Trekker Backpack
The Kelty Trekker backpack is a large, external frame 3950 cubic inch pack that’s made of Nylon Kodra and pack cloth. The pack has a sleeping bag compartment, an aluminum alloy frame, several storage pockets, an ice axe loop, padded shoulder straps, and a sprung-mesh back panel for ventilation. The Trekker backpack is also hydration-compatible and comes with a reservoir pocket and drink tube exit port.
- Body material - Nylon Kodra and pack cloth
- Approximate volume - 3950 cubic inches
- Average weight - 5 lbs. 3 oz.
- Dimensions - 32 x 24 x 13 inches
- Fits torso - 16 - 22 inches
- Fits waist/hips - 30 - 50 inches
- Number of pockets - 6 plus main compartment
- Frame material - Aluminum
- Hydration compatible - Yes
- Access / Loading - Top
- Sleeping bag compartment - Yes
- H-frame is constructed of durable aluminum alloy
- Large, top-loading model has several pockets
- Internal load pocket
- Ice axe loop
- Suspension system has padded shoulder straps
- Two-layer hip belt padding to distribute the load
- Sternum strap, load-lifter straps and belt stabilizers
- Sprung-mesh back panel for ventilation
- Zip-access sleeping bag compartment
- Top of pack has a hold-open bar for easy loading and unloading
- Hydration-compatible with reservoir pocket and drink tube exit port
- External frame model ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com