The Vert 12 Daypack by Mountainsmith Anoka MN
Brookfield Properties U.S., LLC
33 South Sixth St., Ste. 4640
600 Hennepin Ave., Ste.110
Metropolis Rugby Football Club
2954 Taylor St. N.E.
2520 26th Ave. S.
2921 N 2nd St
5041 France Ave. S.
Mall of America
60 East Broadway
201 East First Street
P.O. Box 2161
Maple Grove, MN
Metropolitan Sports Facilities Commission
900 South Fifth St.
The Vert 12 Daypack by Mountainsmith
Mountainsmith Vert 12 Daypack
The Mountainsmith Vert 12 is a smaller sized 720 cubic inch daypack that’s made out of Denier Rip-stop material on the pack’s high-wear areas and 600d Poly on the main body. It has Hypalon reinforcement in it to protect against friction. This daypack is designed for winter use for snowboarders and skiers. It has a vertical snowboard carry and a diagonal ski carry. The Vert 12 also comes with one large main compartment with two mesh pockets and its insulated hydro-stash is made to keep hydration tubes from freezing in the cold.
- Body Fabric - Denier Rip-stop, 600d Poly, Hypalon reinforcement
- Dimensions - 21 x 10.5 x 3.5 inches
- Approximate volume - 2044 cubic inches
- Average weight - 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Strap tuck away ports
- Diagonal and A-frame ski carry
- Vertical snowboard mounts
- Large main storage compartment with two mesh pockets
- Internal shovel shaft/blade/probe sleeve
- 1" waist belt with digital camera pocket
- Ice tool loop and flat mesh pocket
- Outer fleece-lined eyewear pocket with key fob and headphone exit port
- Insulated hydro-stash keeps hydration tubes from freezing
- Internal hydration reservoir pocket ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com