The Vert 12 Daypack by Mountainsmith Appleton WI
614 University Ave
Elite Central All-Stars Cheer, Dance, & Tumble
7021 Stewart Avenue
WEST ALLIS POOL & SUPPLY CO.
8831 W. NATIONAL AVE.
WEST ALLIS, WI
Madison Mallards Llc
89 E Towne Mall
Wayne The Wizard
709 Diving Hawk Trl
809N 9th av.
Swimtastic Swim School
900 Tesch Ct.
Dance Club Dj'S
19 Naylor Cir
7475 Mineral Point Rd
402 Gammon Pl
The Vert 12 Daypack by Mountainsmith
Mountainsmith Vert 12 Daypack
The Mountainsmith Vert 12 is a smaller sized 720 cubic inch daypack that’s made out of Denier Rip-stop material on the pack’s high-wear areas and 600d Poly on the main body. It has Hypalon reinforcement in it to protect against friction. This daypack is designed for winter use for snowboarders and skiers. It has a vertical snowboard carry and a diagonal ski carry. The Vert 12 also comes with one large main compartment with two mesh pockets and its insulated hydro-stash is made to keep hydration tubes from freezing in the cold.
- Body Fabric - Denier Rip-stop, 600d Poly, Hypalon reinforcement
- Dimensions - 21 x 10.5 x 3.5 inches
- Approximate volume - 2044 cubic inches
- Average weight - 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Strap tuck away ports
- Diagonal and A-frame ski carry
- Vertical snowboard mounts
- Large main storage compartment with two mesh pockets
- Internal shovel shaft/blade/probe sleeve
- 1" waist belt with digital camera pocket
- Ice tool loop and flat mesh pocket
- Outer fleece-lined eyewear pocket with key fob and headphone exit port
- Insulated hydro-stash keeps hydration tubes from freezing
- Internal hydration reservoir pocket ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com