The Vert 12 Daypack by Mountainsmith Rockingham NC
Fred Astaire Dance Studio
107 S. Edinburh Dr. Ste 123
Prices and/or Promotions
20% Online Discount!!
Salisbury School of Ballet
126 1/2 East Innes St.
Holiday Inn of Salisbury
530 Jake Alexander Blvd. S.
Athletic Performance Center
2400 Sumner Blvd
Dimensions Dance Arts
107 West Main St.
333 E. Trade St.
To The Pointe Dance Company
322 Depot Street
AMF Gastonia Lanes
2201 E. Franklin Blvd.
Adrian Byrd Tennis
2704 Tablerock Rd.
St. John's Lutheran Church & Child Development Center
300 West Innes St.
The Vert 12 Daypack by Mountainsmith
Mountainsmith Vert 12 Daypack
The Mountainsmith Vert 12 is a smaller sized 720 cubic inch daypack that’s made out of Denier Rip-stop material on the pack’s high-wear areas and 600d Poly on the main body. It has Hypalon reinforcement in it to protect against friction. This daypack is designed for winter use for snowboarders and skiers. It has a vertical snowboard carry and a diagonal ski carry. The Vert 12 also comes with one large main compartment with two mesh pockets and its insulated hydro-stash is made to keep hydration tubes from freezing in the cold.
- Body Fabric - Denier Rip-stop, 600d Poly, Hypalon reinforcement
- Dimensions - 21 x 10.5 x 3.5 inches
- Approximate volume - 2044 cubic inches
- Average weight - 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Strap tuck away ports
- Diagonal and A-frame ski carry
- Vertical snowboard mounts
- Large main storage compartment with two mesh pockets
- Internal shovel shaft/blade/probe sleeve
- 1" waist belt with digital camera pocket
- Ice tool loop and flat mesh pocket
- Outer fleece-lined eyewear pocket with key fob and headphone exit port
- Insulated hydro-stash keeps hydration tubes from freezing
- Internal hydration reservoir pocket ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com