Vasque Alpine GTX Beloit WI
Elite Central All-Stars Cheer, Dance, & Tumble
7021 Stewart Avenue
Swimtastic Swim School
900 Tesch Ct.
Dance Club Dj'S
19 Naylor Cir
402 Gammon Pl
Wayne The Wizard
709 Diving Hawk Trl
WEST ALLIS POOL & SUPPLY CO.
8831 W. NATIONAL AVE.
WEST ALLIS, WI
7475 Mineral Point Rd
2434 South Woodward St.
809N 9th av.
614 University Ave
Vasque Alpine GTX
Vasque Alpine GTX Mountaineering Boots - Men’s
The Vasque men’s mountaineering boots are made with waterproof graphite leather uppers, Gore-Tex and nylon liners to keep your feet warm and dry, EVA midsoles for cushioning, and Vibram rubber outsoles for climbing traction. The boots have double tongues, leather ankle collars, removable footbeds, and polyurethane fiberglass insoles. They are made to be breathable, waterproof, comfortable and rigid, yet flexible. The Alpine GTX mountaineering boots are compatible with crampons and come in various sizes.
- Upper material - 3 mm waterproof split leather
- Lining - Gore-Tex/3 bar knit nylon
- Midsole - EVA foam
- Outsole - Vibram Granito rubber
- Support - Polyurethane/fiberglass
- Average weight per pair - 4 lbs. 5 oz. (based on size 9)
- Crampon compatible - Hybrid/strap on
- Waterproofed, split-grain 3mm Graphite leather uppers
- Boots are designed for durability, support and breathability
- Seam-sealed Gore-Tex linings to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Three-bar knit linings wick away moisture and dry quickly
- Gemini double-tongue design
- Outer tongues are waterproof nubuck, padded inner tongues have wicking nylon
- Full rubber randings protects toes and uppers from scuffs and abrasions
- Padded, contoured leather collars for ankle support and protection
- Removable, EVA footbeds to cushion your feet and control the heat
- Polyurethane/fiberglass inso...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Nomadik.com